Caught in a downpour!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ok! Enough with the animal innards!

February 16, 2009 - Now it's beef heart. Colyn says he has to eat this weird stuff because he eats with the church members at lunch and he does not want to offend them. So he chokes down whatever comes on his plate. He is such a good kid! Obviously, the Spirit is there and I know helping him to cope with the taste of the food. Colyn has moved from Naranjal, and is in a greener part of Lima. Church is only 4 minutes away now. "I met Tuesday night with the family that I baptized, the familia de la Cruz, and I cried so hard because I was leaving them. Really, they are a part of our family now. I got so close to them in the short time I had to get to know them. They gave me a sweet note and gift. They are going to be my friends forever and I know they will do great things in the Church."

No comments: