Caught in a downpour!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sweet Greetings form Peru!

May 11, 2009 - "I love you guys sooooooo much. It was so good to hear from you, and just like you said, it makes things easier on my end as well. Just to know that you all sound great and that things are not changing too fast... Whitney and Todd and Stacey got to go see WICKED... Awesome. I think it's just the luck that Whitney always has... :) Tell Davey that I love him tons. Tell him thanks for the example he set for me before I left on the mission, and for the strength that he is giving me by being on the mission at the same time. I can't wait to talk to him in person... :) Today, we are going to Quistococha, the zoo where I ate the suri and kissed the snake, but today, I'm just going to lay low and enjoy the zoo... :) I really think it was the Best Mother's Day we've ever had, and I didn't even get to see my mom... I just want all of you to know the strength that you give, for your support, for your unconditional love, for your laughs, jokes, and everything that you guys are... We really have a perfect family. Honestly, I miss you guys like crazy. But hey, I have to do this, so I'll be here for another 18 months, and then... BAM, I'll be at home, relaxing and chilling with you... I cannot wait... :) Tell Grandma Olsen and Grandma Quinn "Happy Mother's Day...all the way from Iquitos, Peru!" I miss the grandparents as well, and tell them that I can't wait to see them as well... :) You guys all sound great. And just like me, you haven't lost your personalities or your laughs. I am so glad. I want to return the same, just spiritually enlightened and more knowledgeable of the Gospel... Take care until next week. I love you guys so much and can't wait for our next phone call on Christmas. By then, I will have 14 months down. :) The time will just keep on passing and before you know it, I'll be home... :) I love you beyond what words can describe. CuĂ­dense. Les amo bastante...
Love, Coco..."

No comments: