Caught in a downpour!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Before we know it...we'll all be sitting in the living room together, laughing and enjoying the stories of the past two years"

October 10, 2009 - Hey Extraordinary Family,
Do you even feel the weeks going by? Sometimes, I feel like I don’t really have anything to write because the week passes by so fast. Seems like this week was a really progressive week. Today we went to the Temple and had a great time. We all ate breakfast in the cafeteria and then went in to do a Session. The Temple was packed today. I think there must have been over 1500 people there, which is a huge amount for the Lima Temple. Of course, it is Saturday, so they usually have Stakes assigned for certain Saturdays. The only bad part was the wait. We got there at 8:30am and we had to wait for our Session, which started at 11:00am. We didn’t leave the Temple until 2:00. I came home and took a nap and did a little bit of cleaning and working. The weather is starting to change down here. I think we’ve had two or three days where the sun has just shined beautifully. Spring is right around the corner. It’s so weird. I’m going into warmer weather, while you guys are just about to start the beginning part of winter. I have loved being able to go outside and see the clear blue sky because in Lima, the sky is usually a foggy grey. Seeing the blue sky reminded me of being in Iquitos because the skies are either true Cougar blue or full of thunderstorms. That means Christmas is right around the corner. Hey Quinn Family I love you and can’t wait to see you next WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll give you a huge hug and well not kisses but a huge hug for sure!!!!!!! From elder Colyn!!! Love you see ya soon!!!!!!!!!!Love, The New Troy hahaha (Elder Rich) That was a recently inserted comment from Elder Rich. He goes home in a week-and-a-half. I’m really going to miss him. He’s just going to die when he sees you. And I think you will too. Make sure you check with Elder Landon´s Mom about his Homecoming. He’s so excited to see you. And I can’t wait for you to see him… :) I hope everything is going great. Sorry this is such a short letter, but I didn’t really have a lot to talk about this week. I was more excited to hear about what is going on in your lives. :) I love hearing all the news about the family. I’m really glad that Family Night went okay and that everything worked out. Sorry I made you cry Mom, but you know that it’s my job. :) Keep going strong, and I will too; I think we’ll just have to share a moment of crying together when I get home, but I’m trying to hold it all back until then. You know I love you. Dad, sounds like everything’s going great at work. Keep it going on, and get the house done fast. I can’t wait to see it. I know you are just going to create the perfect house. (Just make sure that I don’t have to do any yard work when I get home. I just want to relax when I get home.) :) Dallis, I’m glad everything is over with baseball, and now you have more time to study Algebra 2. I’m sorry it’s kind of hard, and that I can’t be there to help you. Maybe you could go and get help from one of my old teachers at Riverton. They have the after-school help for Math specifically. Just tell them that your older brother wants his studmuffin brother to get straight A’s in Algebra 2 and that you are just as perfect as he was… :) Tell Chase “Hi”. Lucky him. I would have loved to have gone to Shakespeare Competition. I’ve gotten some letters from Nathan White, all the way from New Zealand. He’s doing great, and I can’t wait to get home and be able to talk to him. So many things to do when I get home, I don’t know if I’ll be able to do them all. We are just going to have too much fun! I love you guys so much. I hope you know that I love you and think about you every day. Thanks for being my support and my strength. The time is passing, and before we know it, we’ll all be sitting in the living room together, laughing and enjoying the stories of the past two years. I love you so much. Take care until next week. I love you. Love, Coco

No comments: