Caught in a downpour!

Monday, June 8, 2009

"It won't last forever..."

June 8, 2009 - "Hey my lovely family who I adore a ton and miss like crazy…
Well, the tally came in for the amount of baptisms in the month of May… 404!!!
As a mission, we had 404 confirmations! It is a new record for the mission. The Peru Lima North Mission is really a very powerful mission with tons of baptisms… I am really thankful to be part of a mission where I can see a lot of success, not only in myself, but also in the other Missionaries that are from my group… Peru really is nice… When I talked with the Returned Missionaries that visited a couple of weeks ago, they told me that if I come back to Peru, which I for sure am going to do, they told me to spend most of my vacation in Iquitos because it is much cooler… I totally agree. Iquitos is much prettier and there is more culture to explore. We can’t go visit the native tribes as Missionaries because we can’t travel by boat, but I really cannot wait to visit and see how their cultures live… We are going to have so much fun when all of us come to Peru… I’ve heard that they have a huge butterfly house full of beautiful butterflies… There are some nice beaches. There are ancient tribes. There are tons of cool cultural things to learn and visit… We are going to have a blast in Peru…
Chase: Get feeling better. Have fun with Les Miserables and have a fun last summer with your friends because the next summer, everyone is going to leave to do their own things…college, marriage, vacations, senior trips… Enjoy it bud because it won’t last forever… Just like the mission, it won’t last forever… Mom: You already know that I love you beyond what words can describe, and know that I always hope you are finding things to keep you busy so that you don’t worry about me… Dallis, keep taking care of mom and being her Best Friend while I am gone, but when I get back… I call being the Best Friend again… :) Family, I love you so much! I miss you like crazy! I can’t wait to see you! It won’t last forever… I love you… L
ove, Coco…

No comments: