Caught in a downpour!

Monday, April 19, 2010

I can't wait to share it with you everyday....

April 19, 2010 - Hey Awesome Family,
Everything is going super great!!! It seems like the time is just passing too fast. You guys have so much going on in your lives. It really does make the time go by. I am so glad that you are all enjoying the new home and that you can now live comfortably with everything being new. How cool is that???!!! I still cannot wait to set foot in the new home, but it will come soon enough… Mom, don’t you dare go and set up Christmas before I get home…just kidding. I want to help set up Christmas. If you guys want to put up the Christmas lights on the house, and the trees outsider (that is if there will be trees in the yard), go ahead, but I want to help decorate the inside with all the Christmas decorations that we have. I want to decorate the Christmas Tree with you guys. I now have a lot of practice because I put up the Christmas Tree in the Offices when I was there… :) There are so many things that we have to do when I get home. We will be so busy inbetween catching up on two years of life, planning vacations, setting up Christmas, and everything else that happens during the Holiday Season. It is so close already. (Dad and Mom, get a head start on buying the gifts already…Hint…Hint…) Just kidding. I love you so much…
My companion and I are doing great. We are working hard to find new people to teach and help them attend Church and prepare to be baptized. Sunday is not a day of rest as a Missionary. In the morning before Church, we run around trying to find all of our investigators and getting them to go to Church. It is a big hassle, but we have to do it so that they can progress. I really need your prayers, especially on Sunday mornings. If an investigator doesn’t attend Church, then they can’t progress towards their baptism. So basically all of the work we do during the week leads up to Sunday. And if the investigators don’t attend, then we have to wait a whole other week for them to start progressing. Please pray not only for me, but also for the people that I am teaching, that they may receive answers to their prayers and that they won’t have any obstacles in attending Church on Sundays. Thank you in advance.
There are great Missionaries in my Zone here in Pucallpa. I have tons of friends here and we all get along really well. We laugh so hard. Honestly, we laugh so hard sometimes… I can’t help but laugh. I love to laugh and share my humor with other people. I always tell people that I inherited my Mom’s laugh, and that I can’t wait to laugh with you again. I am known for my laugh… :) I can’t wait to share it with you everyday…
Dallis and Dad, I’m sorry that baseball isn’t going super hot, but don’t worry. It’s all for the fun of it, for the family bonding, and just enjoying the fact that you have the ability to play. Love it and just keep going strong and you’ll see the change in the outcome of the games…
Chase, how much fun are you having. I know you are just soaring through your Senior Year… I loved Senior Year and hope that your’s is just as fun as mine was. I wish I could go back, but time is not ours to stop or to speed up. Have so much fun with MDT and Lucky Stiff. I’m sure you already told me, but what part are you? (Don’t forget to film it so I can see it…) Keep working hard until Graduation. Are you already in 4th Quarter? Wow, how time passes. I will keep praying for you to make Young Ambassadors. You are too good to be true Chase. I love you Bud and hope that you finish your Senior Year great!!!
Dallis…Daaaalllliiiissss…Dallis…are you there? Just kidding Bud. I just wanted to write and tell you that I love you and I understand the sometimos you get busy. Just keep going Strong to finish Junior High and don’t get in any accidents while driving. I’m sure you are just as perfect of a driver as I am… :)
Mom and Dad, just take care and have fun and enjoy life. I love you so much. You are my inspiration and I can never thank Heavenly Father enough for giving you to me… Life is beautiful, just like our family… I can’t wait to talk with you… Take care until next week, and keep praying for me… :) I love you forever.
Love, Coco, Troy, Bryan, Colyn, Elder Quinn, Tarzan, and Jungle Boy…
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: