Caught in a downpour!

Monday, August 16, 2010

"I love it the most because it has blessed my family"

August 9, 2010 -
Hey Family,
I really don't have a ton to write today because I just got done writing you on Friday for a two-week time period...
So this week is Changes...and what will be my Change???...dun dun du duuh (sound effect)...Comas as Zone Leader...I'm staying right here in good old Comas. My new companion is going to be Elder Zarate, and he is Peruvian...I am so excited to have another Peruvian companion. They are so humble, just like Elder Llacsa over a year ago... Can you believe it??? This Change is already over... Elder Llacsa is going home and so is Elder Garnica. They were both such good comps. I loved being with Elder Garnica this change. He has such a big heart and we had many spiritual experiences this Change. I am hoping that this Change will be even better... Only two left so I want to enjoy them and just keep working and being obedient. The time is going to pass like nothing. We already realize that it does pass by...and we love it... :)
How was the Peru Lima North Mission Reunion??? I am super excited to go to it the next year...and who knows? Maybe I'll be married by then... :) What do you think about that? I don't know in what moment it will happen, but all that matters is that we keep progressing in life. And the only way to keep progressing will be for me to find my Eternal Companion and for Chase to go on the Mission and for Dallis to keep preparing for the Mission and for all of us to fulfill our Church callings... This is what God wants. He wants us to be happy and He wants us to be successful. This is what the Church helps us to do...live life to it's fullest having success and enjoying every moment... I love life. I love the Mission. I love being a Missionary. It is one of the best experiences in my life... I love it the most because it has blessed my family...it has blessed you guys... You are my inspiration to be here and it helps me keep going every single day. I love you guys so much, and you know that I miss you even more... Love you Forever!!!
Love, Coco
P.S. Sorry for writing such a short message, but you know I love you...

No comments: