Caught in a downpour!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Everything is going absolutely fantastic!!!"

July 25, 2009 - Hey Amazing Family, What a terrifically fast week this was! I can’t believe that it is already Saturday. This week passed by so fast. You sold the house!!! Are you kidding me? I am fine with the decision you made to sell the house, and I am even happier that it sold so fast. :) I know that Heavenly Father is taking such good care of us… I’m glad that you all liked my BIG NEWS.I am loving my work here in the Offices. I am excited to get up in the morning, go downstairs and get to work. I am really enjoying everything that I do. It is a big job and sometimes can be a little stressful. I am busy all day long...and I LOVE IT!!! I am so spoiled here in the Offices and we get a lot more privileges. This week, President Pérez just randomly invited us to lunch, and let me tell you, it was so good. We went to a place called Rustica and I ordered a delicious Italian pasta and we all had frozen lemonade. Just one of the fun perks we have being close to President. I LOVE IT!!!... I also receive packages and letters the second they get here, which I love as well… I can’t believe how hot it is there in Utah… I came from Iquitos to Lima, and I wake up freezing cold every morning and put on a hoodie and sweatpants… We do have a heater in our room, but I still wake up cold… I also have a shower with hot water… The whole time I was in Iquitos, I was showering every morning in freezing cold water… I don’t know how I survived it. I would get in the shower and just start shaking because I knew what was coming… It’s like getting shots; you already know the pain that’s coming and so you expect it… But, I am loving my hot showers now… Always remember that we are so blessed to live in the USA, where we always have the choice of what temperature of water we want… Everything is going absolutely fantastic!!! I couldn’t be better. Just know that I am not worried about anything and you don’t need to worry about me… I am great. I hope this week goes great and that we start finding a place to live and make a home… Happy 9 Months this week. I can’t believe it. The time is passing so fast. I will be home in no time. I love you guys so much. I miss you too, but what can we do. Don’t ever forget that we have the BEST Family on earth. I love you so much. Take care. Love, Colyn

No comments: